The Black Diamond Bridge is pretty much visual perfection, so I was glad to finally utilize it in a shoot where I was behind the camera. This may have been one of my favorite shoots. There wasn’t too much pre-planning; people showed up, I threw some wardrobe options all over the floor, we winged the makeup and the only concrete plan was “we’ll shoot on the bridge,” which I think was to our benefit. I’m starting to realize there can definitely be such a thing as too much planning, and sometimes there’s a sense of satisfaction that comes with figuring things out along the way.
Posts Tagged: ‘marissa phillips’
March 24, 2013 Posted by rissvandal
- mari on Exploring Seoul’s Hello Kitty Cafe and Comic World
- Carlos on GOTHPUNK Shop, Searching for Goths in Seoul, and Experiencing Gwiyomi
- Patricia Florio on GOTHPUNK Shop, Searching for Goths in Seoul, and Experiencing Gwiyomi
- mari on Cherry Blossoms and Subway Station Discount Shopping
- Mari on Songpa, Seoul, South Korea–Welcome to the Neighborhood